Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sunshine on my shoulders....Makes me Happy....

Sunshine on my Tree makes me happier! I don't know what it is, but every now and again the sun enters through the window so perfectly that when it reflects off the tree it is just magical! I'm sure it has everything to do with the glittery decorations and the colors of purple, gold and green that really make it sparkle. I can't believe how accustomed I have grown to it and sadly watch each calendar day pass knowing that it will soon be time to transform it in to a tree to celebrate Valentine's Day. I will use these next few days to fully enjoy what is left of the Mardi Gras tree. The decorations will soon be gone, but the memory will linger and the anticipation of what will unfold is exciting. A blank slate...a new opportunity to release the creativity and a whole new experience to delight in.
Back to John....
"If I had a tale that I could tell you
I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile
If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while"
Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment