Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 3 of my experiment, what have I learned so far?


I had no idea when I started on this experiment, that I would get such wonderful feedback and support from numerous friends. I must admit I'm feeling a bit like the character Julie in the movie Julie and Julia. Thankfully however, I won't need to be doing something every single day through out this year like Julie had to. I have no desire to learn how to dress a duck. Although I would be up for the challenge, I would prefer to clothe him in a bow tie and top hat to sit as a guest at the table, not as a guest on it.

I am still questioning my fortitude to seeing this through an entire year. I have a pretty full plate as it is already. I blog twice a week as a contracted blogger, I am still in the process of editing my first book, I am launching a brand new business and hosting a new talk show. Given all the distractions, I see the tree as a symbolic reminder of living my life to the fullest and having fun! It represents to me my ability to honor myself more than I fret over the opinions of others. Viva la Tree!!!

I am posting a picture of the tree in its holiday glory...Next stop...decorations to turn it in to a Mardi Gras celebration. Let the party begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment