Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Big Thank You!







I just knew when I started on this year long experiment that there would be more to it than met the eye. I had hoped that it would engage people and give people permission to be who THEY want to be...not what other's expect. The overall theme...HAVE FUN! I am so enjoying the feedback I am receiving and love that there are others who want to join the journey. I would like to publicly thank Miss Jane Ann Lance for her generous donation of authentic Mardi Gras beads which she offered to send to me from her home in Alabama. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I opened up the box to find her wonderful gift. The moment I placed them on the tree, it just seemed to come ALIVE! I encourage you to check out Jane's website at http://www.enhancedbylance.com/ Jane Ann is a very talented Real Estate Home Stager. Another friend, Janet Gibson Wood commented on one of the photos that the tree looked like a piece of art. I LOVE that! Now that the tree is completely decorated I wish to do something to honor it even more. Putting on my thinking cap...It is my desire that with each month and change of decorations...the occasion can be celebrated in a unique and memorable way. For now however...I will just enjoy each day as it is. Another reminder that yesterday is past, tomorrow isn't guaranteed so LIVE and celebrate TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment