Sunday, January 10, 2010

In the Beginning

Starting Date January 09,2010.

My son and I have come to a fun thought. We have decided to leave one of our Christmas trees up all year long and decorate it for a different occasion suitable to each month. To be quite honest, this all started because I commented that I could not believe that I had allowed a Christmas tree to remain up as long as this one had. I am the type of person who can not wait to get the trees (yes trees...more about that later ) up and decorated, but as soon as the holiday is over I am ready for them to be gone...usually the following day. Jokingly, I told my husband knowing with certainty that he would tell me I was crazy and put a kibosh to the whole idea. You would think after nearly 26 years of marriage you should know and expect certain reactions from your spouse. Well...this is becoming a definite first of many firsts...he not only did not tell me I was crazy, but I think he's actually getting in to the project as well. Seriously beginning to wonder what I have gotten myself in to....

No comments:

Post a Comment