Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fabulous Buy!!!


I am so excited! I just returned from a shopping trip to Garden Ridge. When I was there a week or so ago I was so focused on the Mardi Gras tree that I hadn't thought to look for items for the upcoming Valentine's day tree. I remembered seeing some Cherub ornaments and since I already have a concept of a Victorian Themed tree in mind...they were the perfect accessory. Today was my lucky day as they still had a nice supply available as well as some beautiful red glass ornaments. I got 36 ( well actually 35 as one was broken ) glass ornaments and 9 assorted cherubs for a grand total of $5.09!!! WOW! Everything was 90% off...a bargain shoppers dream come true!
I want to personally thank my beautiful ( oh and single...incase anyone is interested. Hope Marianne giggles over that one! ) cashier at our Garden Ridge here in Kennesaw Georgia. Should you venture in, look for Marianne and say hello! She's so much fun! I have a feeling she and I will be seeing a lot of one another over this year long experiment/experience.
I was not able to find the red beaded garland that they had the last time I was there. If anyone has a resource they could share that would be great. If I can't get my hands on the beaded garland, I will do something with ribbon. Still plenty of time to research and plan before it's time to change out the decorations.
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment